Our school Mission Statement is to, “Love one another as Jesus loved us”.
This means that the whole school community will work together to:
1) Develop the children’s and each other’s self-worth, dignity and self-awareness
2) Be a community that has worship and prayer at the centre of our daily lives with a spiritual and physical environment that supports our mission
3) Ensure children develop respect, tolerance and understanding of others
4) Ensure children and each other develop self-confidence and high aspirations for their role in society
5) Ensure children are very well prepared for their next part of their education and faith journey by applying their knowledge and beliefs
6) Create a learning community in which all adults act as excellent role models and that fosters curiosity, self-motivation and perseverance in order for all to reach their goals.
All the groups that work in and support our school have explored what our Mission Statement and our aims mean for them in their role.